Made profesionally from start to finish.
Websites, web applications and more…
Responsive GIS applications for Android.
Custom software to suit your business.
Cloud solutions for storing, managing and sharing data.
Consulting and assistance for civil engineering projects.
Analysis, design and development of Turn Key complex information systems:
Knowledge Management, Business Intelligence, Dataware Housing, Datamining, KDD Management Information System, System Monitoring Process, CRM, ERP, ECM, Document Management, Anti Money Laundering, Pension Fund Agents, Internet Banking, Portfolio Management, Asset Liability Management, Georeferencing
Engsoft is highly specialized in the realization of professional software for construction and management engineering (standalone, web-based and applications).
Relying on our highly competent and professional team, we analyze our customers’ problems in optimizing their methods and works patterns in order to provide higher productivity and lower management costs.
After an accurate study, we develop the best solutions to transform their necessities into solid software tools.
GeoStru gathers a great team of professionals with considerable experience and skills in fields such as structural engineering, geotechnical engineering, geology, geomechanics, geophysics, topography, hydrology and soil testing.
Attention to customer service and the development of software using modern technologies allowed us to become one of the strongest companies in the field on international markets.
The software is compatible with international computation rules and it is one of the most used in over 100 countries worldwide.
SmartBill allows to generate electronic invoices and send them to the Interexchange System (Sdl) directly from your device.
GeoStru is a worldwide leader in software development for civil engineering, geology, geophysics, geotechnical engineering, hydrology and energy. Our headquarters are in Cluj-Napoca, Romania, a cosmopolitan city in the heart of Transylvania and a center of business interests in Eastern Europe.
For our headquarters in Cluj-Napoca we are currently looking for:
SOFTWARE DEVELOPER .NET
- degree in Computer Science
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- experience in .NET development, in particular VB6, VB.NET, C#, WPF, XAML, MVC
- optimal knowledge of 2D/3D mathematical algorithms
- ability to understand and optimize implemented code
- fluency in English
Considered a plus:
- knowledge of 2D/3D modelers and animation software
- experience with OOP
- fluency in Italian
It is possible to work remotely.
- young graduate or near graduate in construction engineering
- fluency in English (written and spoken)
- basic knowledge of Italian
- previous work experience is a plus, but not a must
CONTENT CREATOR – ITALIAN
- experience in the target language, or relevant education
- ability to work remotely and in office, using a variety of tools
- ability to proficiently communicate and work with multiple contact people in the target language and/or other languages
- basic PC and Microsoft Office skills
- willingness and aptitude for learning new software applications
- creativity and passion for learning
Considered a plus:
- experience with content-creating tools and platforms, such as WordPress, YouTube, Adobe Suite, etc
- experience in digital marketing, SEO, Facebook Ads, Google AdWords and copyrights
- fluency in English or Romanian
If you meet these requirements and want to collaborate with us, feel free to complete the contact form below and specify the role within the subject field.